Sunday, July 11, 2010

Recycle These Memories

I Never knew that the realization upon one person could bring me back to the time of young and restless.
Young and breathless.
Young and wishing,
when deciding love was just with the check mark of a yes and no question.

I suppose I should take the opportunity to express what I have not been able to say before,
I know that in the past couple days my expressions have been present however my breathes have seem to ignore.

Ignore the fact that at a first glance you were able to take away the feeling and thoughts from my mind,
as if everything that mattered before made no sense, your presence towards my steps left everything behind.

I know it was sudden, from the first meet to a hug goodbye,
I know that me and you might be different, but don't believe that I will give up without a try.

Trying to put your mindset into knowing where and who I am upon the first touch
I lay here, bothered by the way that you have controlled my feelings so much.

I pour in a bottle all the memories we have created,
although they might not have been a lifetime, your voice will always remain inside, never outdated

I pile on top all the feelings and emotions that have overflowed above rim,
cutting off the lights to a minimum light, the room and my heart have slowly began to dim

I wish that you could see all my thoughts on paper, however never fulfilling these plans of
Love's war,
can you
recycle my memories? I never need to be reminded of these filled bottles anymore.

1 comment: