Thursday, July 8, 2010

I Feel As Though...

Even though you have already seem to take my breathe I cant seem to realize,that even though you have someone to call your own, you been mine, in my eyes.

Its only been a few days where you and i have taken time, taken steps, taken moments out of each others day.It seems like i left with a part of you with me, at least, its just been feeling that way.

I cant say that i haven't thought about being with you, because i told you before i never let a lie leave my words.Speaking truth, speaking for the future, speaking for the wings that must be obtained in the sky for these unspoken birds to fly.

I understand that you want to experience how thing were at the start, feeling as tho love is still involved but the lust and wantings and fallen apart.

You knew you couldn't let go simply of all that has been given,trying to get away from it all, just wanting your own spiritual place to live in.


Wanted to jump out of the picture to take the time and notice where the missing puzzle piece is, having the urge to let go,, wanting to give up as your communication with him decreases.

I upon my behalf have been through hell and back to prove to you that u shall never go there to arrive. being within your presence will definitely create another story for the love to stay alive.

Maybe with another or maybe love within your own spirit, if no one else is left to hold you to make happy, I'm always there to hear it

Although i have taken the time to realize my mistakes in the past, I want you to know that this is different with you. This time my feeling shall start to last, until the end of time because now its just to soon.As if every morning was mistaken and never needed just left with good afternoons.

i woke up this morning, glance to the right of your imprinted body in disguise. Although my heart and been contacted, the sins have began to burn my eyes.

No way to experience the forgotten again, no way to reunite back at the beginning of the time and place. I feel as though our chances are in the rough, gone without a trace.

No comments:

Post a Comment