Sunday, July 11, 2010

Keep Me Sleeping

Life has finally directed me to the sidelines, life has chosen to show me that I have been missing all of its necessary guidelines.

Noticing that those around me have progressed more than I could ever dream of. As if controlled by the one above, but never controlled by the inclement that everyone else calls love.

We may not understand why each and everything has chosen a better path to walk for. I guess never having more than one option, has caused my mind to always want more.

More than passion, more with faith,needed to survive. Never forgetting that you have been the only reason I have been able to stay alive.

Crumpling up these unwanted papers, both of our memories deciding to crash. No more regrets to stack up on,shredded, always remember to empty your trash.

Returning to my shelter, although my love has no roof, blinded by the reason that you have disappeared, without a trace or given proof.

I can't complain to your choice to leaving my thoughts behind. I wish I could leave them as well, but trying to mend these broken spirits, has caused the sight of heart to go blind.

The only way I can see you in front of me is through the caption of my dream. Misunderstanding why I have given up sleep, given up reason to believe that when your lost, your body will never seem to redeem.

Laying down alone, alive and awake. Wondering if it was my soul that you were able to take. I lost the reason of our miscommunication, at least that's just what it seems. I want to stay with you forever in this wonderland, don't shake me from my dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment