Wednesday, March 31, 2010

no title

Where have you been? Unless, its me whos been gone.
Seeing you for a short amount of time, was all i could ever hope on.
 I changed who i was, or maybe u did that for you. Unspoken words turned into lust knowing and wishing you could easily see what was true. 
See inside my heart, xray into my thought. I tried growing our feelings but without you my seed would simply rot. My feelings from my heart are not the same from my mind. Your smile, soul, and strength id never think to leave behind. 
You could never hold me down because you have already given my life a flaw. As if u told an artist to create, without a simple line to draw. This line was straight and flat, no pain. I grew miles away because being close to you my body would always restrain. 
I was blocked in, ordered for a detour. Should i simply wait, or tell my heart that all it can do to your life is, ignore.

No comments:

Post a Comment